Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
EUR/USD volatility spike induced by the TLTRO is likely in mid December: Societe Generale
Mind the second TLTRO in mid December. The next allotment in mid December is the next significant balance sheet expansion (we expect €160bn). The relationship between front-end volatility and the ECB balance sheet suggests a volatility spike well above 10, possibly magnified by the lower market liquidity at the end of year period. A EUR/USD volatility spike induced by the TLTRO is likely in mid December. But investors should note that the ECB balance sheet will contract gradually thereafter, pressuring volatility again. This suggests buying now forward...
Philippine central bank rate hike likely to occur only in Q2 2015
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas kept its policy rate unchanged at 4.00%. This was in line with expectations. The central...
New 12 months High: USD/ILS
New 12 months Low: EUR/USD
New 12 months High: USD/DKK
New 12 months High: CHF/NOK
New 12 months High: USD/SEK
Short ILS positioning risk warrants caution: Barclays
While we continue to expect modest ILS weakness, we are tactically neutral on the shekel. The sharp depreciation in Q3...
Today Calendar Events
COP is bearish: Barclays
With Banrep on hold until Q1 15, we still see great risks coming from softer oil prices, as they deteriorate Colombia's...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
GBP/USD trading idea
* Brazil's treasury chief augustin says government not considering lowering its 2015 fiscal target
USD/CAD short term outlook
* Spain's treasury says to issue bonds due 2017, 2024, 2023 on Thursday
* South Africa's Rand turns weaker in EM sell-off, falls over 1 pct vs. Dollar to 10.9780
* Brazil's primary budget surplus equal to 0.61 pct of GDP in the 12 months through September -...
* Brazil Sep debt/gdp ratio* stays flat at 35.9 % (fcast 35.6 %) vs. prev 35.9 %
* Brazil Sep nominal budget balance* decrease to -69.376 bln BRL (fcast -19.850 bln brl) vs. prev...
* Brazil Sep primary budget surplus* decrease to -25.491 bln BRL (fcast -12.250 bln brl) vs. prev...
EUR/SEK to reach 9.40 by year-end: UniCredit
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions