Cookies on the
find out more here.
Improved unemployment rate added stability in US economy
The unemployment rate has certainly shown an improvement of since September 2009. Because of these improvements in unemployment rate, the US economy is getting on good shape footing with fair prospects of a stable growth path in the future. If we take a closer look at the 5.5% unemployment rate, however we see the situation is anything but cheerful.In early April, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported a 126,000 increase in nonfarm jobs and an unemployment rate of 5.5%. Doesn't this mean the improvement in U.S. economy? The weak job numbers suggest that there is best opportunity for...
Yen choppy despite good set of CPI number
The Japanese yen weakened sharply in early Asia on Friday despite consumer price data showing a faster than expected...
New 12 months High: EUR/TRY
New 1 month Low: Gold, spot
New 1 month High: EUR/GBP
New 1 month High: EUR/USD
New 1 month High: GBP/USD
Short futures EUR/USD on intraday swing trading basis
Shorting futures EURUSD on intraday swing trading basisBlue chip US stocks led by the NASDAQ having revenues in forex...
Today Calendar Events
Pounds sturdy despite investors pull out 1 bln GBP ahead of UK general elections
We've been urging for safe zones preventing any currency threats of GBP ahead of general elections in UK. The equity...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Fitch affirms Switzerland at 'aaa'; outlook stable
* Canada's S&P/TSX comp index provisionally closes 0.87 pct higher at 15,356.79 points
* For the week, Dow down 0.3 pct, S&P 500 down 0.5 pct, NASDAQ down 1.7 pct
* NASDAQ unofficially closes up 62.72 points, or 1.27 percent, at 5,004.14
* S&P 500 unofficially closes up 22.36 points, or 1.07 percent, at 2,107.87
* Dow Jones unofficially closes up 178.83 points, or 1.00 percent, at 18,019.35
Americas roundup: US $ brushes off data disappointments, ending the week a little stronger - 4 may,...
* Williams: goal-based FED mandate is more promising
* Williams: requiring FED to operate under a policy rule could yield poor economic outcomes
* FED's williams: operational mandates for central banks 'ineffective'
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions