Cookies on the
find out more here.
FxWirePro: EUR/AUD retraced 61.8% Fibonacci levels – volumes confirm more dips on cards
The pair in retracement mood: It has retraced more than 61.8% at 1.4774 last week, we began this week with day high rejection at 1.4756.The above retracement has been achieved after the formation of Gravestone doji (1.5584) and long legged doji at 1.5890.Please be noted that we reiterate even though prices are showing little strength today, as it has failed to sustain 1.4756 (which is around 61.8% retracement areas), slid well below 10DMA curve to confirm the extension of long term bearish trend.More importantly, we get confirmation for bearish continuation through rising volumes.Leading...
Flurry of reasons to ponder over global markets sensing recessionary phase
Since World War II, the average length of time between recessions is 5 to 6 years. With the current cycle clocking in...
New 12 months Low: EUR/ILS
New 12 months High: USD/ZAR
New 3 months Low: EUR/USD
New 12 months High: USD/PLN
New 3 months Low: GBP/USD
FxWirePro: who on the earth safeguards euro’s vulnerability – “put back spreads” says the hedgers
USD has been waiting for December month very curiously, we reckon dollar is most likely to be supported next week after...
Today Calendar Events
ECB expectations adding pressure on Euro
When the ECB launched its €1.1trillion QE programme in March, purchasing €60bn of bonds a month, euro area...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Qatar stock index rises 3.2 pct in rebound from plunge triggered by msci index rebalancing
* Swiss real GDP for Q2 revised to 0.9 pct y/y from previously reported 1.2 pct y/y
* Swiss real GDP for Q2 revised to 0.2 pct m/m from previously reported 0.2 pct m/mc
* Swiss real GDP 0.8 pct y/y in Q3 vs. forecast of 0.9 pct
* Swiss real GDP 0.0 pct q/q in Q3 vs. forecast of 0.2 pct
* China automobile dealers assn: autos demand to strengthen in December
* China automobile dealers assn: autos demand in November hurt by cold weather, consumers waiting...
UK November markit manufacturing PMI likely to be 53.6
* China automobile dealers assn: seen market demand weaken in November vs. October, inventories up
Asia roundup: Dollar slips after nearing 13-year high as traders buy back Euro, Asian shares...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions