Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
CHF: The SNB left rates unchanged, keeping the ICE Libor target range at 0.0% - 0.25%. The central bank also maintained its cap on the Swiss franc and reiterated its vow to defend it with "utmost determination". In its press release, the SNB highlighted deterioration in the economic outlook and that the risk of deflation has increased again as the central bank lowered its inflation forecast for 2015 and 2016.
NOK: The Norges Bank similarly left rates unchanged at 1.50%. The central bank acknowledged that "...consumer prices...
New 12 months High: CAD/JPY
New 12 months High: USD/PLN
New 3 months Low: AUD/USD
New 12 months High: GBP/PLN
New 12 months Low: EUR/GBP
Buy USD/JPY via 3M forward outright
Post-FOMC, US yields will likely rise into year-end, supporting USD-JPY. While JPY weakness in 2012-13 was Japan-led,...
Today Calendar Events
Major depreciation of INR is unlikely
INR has appreciated markedly in recent months. The main drivers are (1) a marked improvement in the current...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* FED bought $289 million of treasuries with maturities ending Nov 2027 -ny FED
* Dealers submitted $4.11 bln of treasuries for consideration in FED purchase -ny FED
* U.S. to sell$13 bln reopened 2-year floating rate notes Sept 24, to settle Sept 26
* US to sell $29 bln 2-yr notes Sept 23, $35 bln 5-yr Sept 24, $29 bln 7-yr Sept 25, to settle Sept...
* U.S. pledges $53 million in new aid for Ukraine's use against Russian incursion
* U.S. to sell $24 bln 3-month, $23 bln 6-month bills Sept 22, to settle Sept 25
* Poland to create joint military unit with Lithuania and Ukraine, command hq to be in eastern...
* Euro hits session high vs. Dollar, follows move in Sterling above $1.64
* S&P 500 ticks above 2,011.17 to set record intraday high
* Brazil Central Bank director estimates that banks need additional capital equivalent to 0.3 pct...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions