Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Philippine central bank rate hike likely to occur only in Q2 2015
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas kept its policy rate unchanged at 4.00%. This was in line with expectations. The central bank also left SDA rates unchanged at 2.5%. We view the BSP's latest commentary as being more balanced, with recent inflation outturns and declines in commodity prices improving the inflation outlook. As such, the risk of further monetary tightening has declined, and we continue to expect a rate hike only in Q2 2015. Overall, the BSP continues to sound wary about inflation dynamics, especially ahead of the 2015 lowering of the inflation target range to 2-4%, from 3-5% in...
Short ILS positioning risk warrants caution: Barclays
While we continue to expect modest ILS weakness, we are tactically neutral on the shekel. The sharp depreciation in Q3...
New 12 months High: USD/RUB
New 12 months High: USD/ILS
New 12 months High: GBP/PLN
New 12 months High: CHF/PLN
New 12 months High: USD/PLN
COP is bearish: Barclays
With Banrep on hold until Q1 15, we still see great risks coming from softer oil prices, as they deteriorate Colombia's...
Today Calendar Events
Trend for a weaker BRL is set by a strong USD: Barclays
The BRL will react to the election results this Sunday, as recent polls show a tight race between Rousseff and Neves....
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
Low oil prices increase downside pressure on japan’s inflation
* Brazil's real strengthens 1 pct against U.S. Dollar in spot-market trading
UK data unlikely to trigger rate hike
Gbpusd daily outlook
* Morgan Stanley adjusts stop on its limit order to medium-term EUR/USD short from 1.275 to 1.27
* Bnp: we look for a 25-point reduction for poland’s interest rates in Nov and another 25-point cut...
* Bnp: softer growth and negative CPI inflation support further rate cuts in Poland
* Polish c.banker: we may cut interest rates again
* Traders: if U.S. Dollar rises further against the Euro, it will most likely hurt emerging market...
* Traders: there is definitely a risk that Zloty might weaken further against the Dollar
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions