Cookies on the
find out more here.
Frame crs of USD/CAD in 2:3 or 3:5
Since this currency cross is set to move either in sideways or slightly bullish we frame the below strategy for both trading as well as hedging purpose.As we are looking ahead for either a sharp move higher in the underlying currency or a sharp move in implied volatility during the span of the options.Currency Options Insights: Long Call Ratio SpreadBuy a near month Call and sell more Calls at a higher strike price in ratio of 2:3 or 3:5.As it is a combination of Bull Call Spread and Naked Calls, one simple variation of this strategy is to use a different ratio such as 2:3 or 3:5.Why...
Cheerful engulfing pattern on USD/CAD
Trading volumes were expected to remain thin with markets in the UK, Germany and the US was closed for holidays....
New 1 month Low: NZD/USD
New 12 months High: USD/JPY
New 1 month Low: EUR/GBP
NetDania - EUR/USD gap to 1.09585
New 1 month High: USD/JPY
Equity snapshot (indices)
Major markets are closed today. Performance this week at a glance in chart & table S&P 500 US is closed over...
Today Calendar Events
Currency snapshot (major pairs)
Dollar index trading at 96.38 (+0.26%). Strength meter (today so far) Euro -0.32%, Franc -0.18%, Yen +0.01%, GBP...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Standard chartered: long CLP/COP 3 months ndf, entry 4.0750 (19 may), target 4.310, stop 3.870
* India cbank: makes partial allotment of 43.18 pct at cut-off rate at 14-day variable rate repo...
* India cbank: allots 150.03 bln Rupees at 14-day variable rate repo auction; gets bids worth...
* India cbank: weighted average rate at 7.61 pct at 14-day variable rate repo auction
* India Central Bank sets cut-off rate of 7.58 pct at 14-day variable rate repo auction
* Barclays: we continue to expect a weaker CHF, as SNB measures provide a meaningful disincentive...
* Barclays: we continue to expect SEK outperformance and continue to forecast eursek 8.90 by Q1...
* Barclays: EUR/SEK to stay range-bound in the near term as the Riksbank will likely respond to...
* Corrected-russian Central Bank says did not conduct forex interventions with settlement date may...
* Barclays: we remain bullish on usdcad over the coming months and remain short cadmxn
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions