Cookies on the
find out more here.
USD presents superior moves over INR adding space by US equities, further upside luring future
US stock market booms as quick growth in biotechnology companies such as Gilead Sciences Inc and social media firms like Facebook Inc and also driven by the popularity of mobile computing. Further index fueled by shares of Apple, which has been among the largest constructive influences on the index from last couple of years.The benchmark index Nasdaq traded as high as 5,073.091 on Thursday. The index's last record close of 5,048.62 was hit on March 10, 2000.The benchmark S&P 500 index also set an intraday high, but closed shy of a new record. Street experts looks there is still room for...
Yen's rally stalls on growth projections and central bank’s policy measure
The Bank of Japan (BoJ) is sensing inflation may rub it wrong way. Thus, as a precautionary measure it will hold...
New 1 month Low: Gold, spot
New 1 month Low: Silver, spot
New 12 months High: USD/TRY
New 12 months High: GBP/TRY
New 1 month High: GBP/USD
Chinese growth hopes only on monetary easing
The increased industrial funding costs of China are likely to have a toll on eroded profit margins. Manufacturing...
Today Calendar Events
Currency snapshot (commodity pairs)
Dollar index trading at 97.15 (0.16%). Strength meter (today so far) Aussie +0.12%, Kiwi -0.25%, Loonie +0.18%....
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Ecb's Weidmann says we are concerned about granting emergency loans to Greece
Americas roundup: CAD rapidly depreciating vs. USD on Friday, poloz speech weighs - 27 April, 2015
* Fitch-italy stable outlook reflects fitch's assessment that upside and downside risks to the...
* Fitch-italy's creditworthiness is supported by a large, fairly wealthy, high value-added and...
* Fitch-italy will finally exit its deep and protracted recession in 2015
* Fitch-italy's economic growth performance is weak
* Fitch affirms Cyprus at 'b-'; outlook positive
* Fitch affirms Italy at 'bbb+'; outlook stable
* Fitch - spanish economy is recovering strongly, enhancing confidence in its successful adjustment...
* Fitch affirms Spain at 'bbb+'; outlook stable
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions