Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
AUD: August retail sales were disappointing and underscore the patchy nature of growth and support an extended period of steady cash. Seasonally adjusted retail sales rose by just 0.1% in August (consensus 0.4%) and the details were equally poor. Sales ex food fell by 0.1% in the month, with weakness concentrated in department store sales and household goods retailing.
GBP: The trend in place for now is a fading in momentum in the manufacturing sector, with the rate of expansion in...
New 3 months Low: AUD/USD
New 3 months High: USD/CAD
New 12 months High: USD/JPY
New 12 months High: USD/RUB
New 12 months High: GBP/PLN
EUR: Media reports suggest that ECB President Draghi is pressing for the ABS buying programme, details of which we get...
Today Calendar Events
NZ rates outlook
Quotes from Westpac Research: NZ swap yields 1 day: Given US and AU yields were net unchanged overnight, NZ yields...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
Bank of Japan tankan survey dashes easing hopes
* Russian Rouble weakens to 44.40 roubles per basket, level of automatic unlimited Central bank...
* South Korean WON closes onshore trade at 1,062.7 per Dollar vs. 1,055.2 at previous close
* German Bund futures open 2 ticks higher at 149.72
* Seoul shares unofficially close down 1.41 percent
* Eurostoxx 50 futures fall 0.7 pct early, DAX futures down 0.6 pct, CAC 40 futures down 0.5 pct,...
* Australia's S & P/ASX 200 index unoffically closes 0.7 pct higher at 5,330.8 points
* Tokyo's Nikkei average unofficially closes down 0.56 pct at 16,082.25
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions