Cookies on the
find out more here.
FxWirePro: amid USD/JPY puzzling swings 23.6% Fibonacci retracement likely event
USD/JPY's uptrend is persisting but short term bearish sensation cannot be disregarded.After breaching the consolidation pattern, went to the highs of 123.75 levels without any considerable struggle.But for now a resembling double top pattern has formed at peaks with bearish candle patterns to signify weakness at this juncture.We can now see nondirectional trend like previous sideway trend that lasted for almost 1 month.With RSI evidencing divergence to the previous uptrend on weekly charts is also an alarm to the bulls.Hence, we see immediate support at 122.50 if it fails to hold these...
FxWirePro: EUR/AUD retraced 61.8% Fibonacci levels – volumes confirm more dips on cards
The pair in retracement mood: It has retraced more than 61.8% at 1.4774 last week, we began this week with day high...
New 12 months High: GBP/PLN
New 1 month High: AUD/USD
New 12 months Low: EUR/ILS
New 12 months High: USD/ZAR
New 3 months Low: EUR/USD
Flurry of reasons to ponder over global markets sensing recessionary phase
Since World War II, the average length of time between recessions is 5 to 6 years. With the current cycle clocking in...
Today Calendar Events
FxWirePro: who on the earth safeguards euro’s vulnerability – “put back spreads” says the hedgers
USD has been waiting for December month very curiously, we reckon dollar is most likely to be supported next week after...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Swedish coalition government of soc dems, greens with 33.5 pct support in opinion poll -...
RUB outlook for Q4
* Swiss purchasing managers index at 49.7 pts in Nov vs. forecast of 51.0 pts
* Czech Nov manufacturing PMI 54.2 vs. 54.0 in Oct - markit economics (reuters forecast: 54.5)
* Greek deputy Central Bank head says greece's participation in ECB bond buying would be small at...
* Swiss retail sales -0.8 pct in Oct
* Bank of England's Carney -tax changes in autumn statement will affect buy to let market
* Greek deputy Central Bank head says he believes net present value of Greek debt will be basis...
* Bank of England's Carney -primary purpose of ccb is not to restrain credit growth but to make...
* ECB says 555 mln Euros borrowed using overnight loan facility, 176.906 bln Euros deposited
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions