Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Abe sales tax backfiring with more debt not less: Japan credit - bloomberg
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's administration implemented a higher sales tax in April to boost revenue as government liabilities ballooned to 1 quadrillion yen ($8.5 trillion), more than double the nation's yearly economic output. Consumption plunged and the economy fell into a recession, prompting companies including Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. and High Frequency Economics to predict even more sovereign debt sales to revive growth. The cost of protecting Japan's debt from default surged for eight straight days and the yen tumbled to a sevenyear low Read full...
Usd/axj remained firm on Friday night despite USD weakness rallying commodities
USD/KRW traded a 1096.51102.4 range in Asia on Friday; last at 1100.5. The Kospi closed down 0.8%. USD/SGD traded a...
New 12 months High: CHF/NOK
New 12 months High: USD/RUB
New 12 months High: USD/NOK
New 12 months High: USD/MXN
New 12 months High: EUR/ILS
Shanghai-hk connect scheme, linking China and Hong Kong share markets, kicks off today
The ShanghaiHong Kong stock connect scheme gives China a controlled mechanism to open up its equity capital markets,...
Today Calendar Events
Cftc: USD speculators' positions still at highs
Speculators' position composition shifts slightly but net USD longs stays at high EUR shorts pared from 179k to...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* South Korea Dec Bank of Korea manufacturing bsi* increase to 80 vs. prev 76
* Brazilian gov't says press conference with economic team to be at 4 PM local time (1800 gmt)
* Brazil's president rousseff keeps Central Bank chief Tombini in his post- statement
* Brazil's president rousseff names nelson barbosa as next planning minister - statement
* Brazil's president rousseff names bradesco banker joaquim levy as next finance minister...
Oil-linked currencies slide after OPEC decision
Brent Crude futures falls more than $6 to $71.25, 4-year low
* Russian Rouble extends losses to trade over 2 pct lower vs. Dollar as oil prices fall sharply...
* French jobless total rises by 0.8 pct in October to record 3.46 mln - labour ministry
USD/CAD ascends as CAD suffer with oil price
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions