Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Usd/axj remained firm on Friday night despite USD weakness rallying commodities
USD/KRW traded a 1096.51102.4 range in Asia on Friday; last at 1100.5. The Kospi closed down 0.8%. USD/SGD traded a 1.29071.2973 range in Asia on Friday; last at 1.2969. The Straits Times closed up 0.3%. USD/MYR traded a 3.33853.3485 range in Asia on Friday; last at 3.3480. The KLCI closed down 0.1%. USD/IDR traded a 1220012216 range in Asia on Friday; last at 12210. The Jakarta Interbank Spot Dollar Rate (JISDOR) was set at 12206. The IDX Composite closed up 0.2%. USD/PHP traded a 44.90955 range in Asia on Friday; last at 44.94. The PSE index closed up 0.25%. USD/THB traded a 32.7787 range...
Shanghai-hk connect scheme, linking China and Hong Kong share markets, kicks off today
The ShanghaiHong Kong stock connect scheme gives China a controlled mechanism to open up its equity capital markets,...
New 12 months High: USD/ILS
New 12 months Low: EUR/CAD
New 12 months Low: EUR/CHF
New 12 months High: USD/SEK
New 12 months High: CAD/JPY
Cftc: USD speculators' positions still at highs
Speculators' position composition shifts slightly but net USD longs stays at high EUR shorts pared from 179k to...
Today Calendar Events
Goldman sachs: 3 reasons to have "more conviction in strong Dollar view"
Goldman Sachs note to clients: "It is three weeks ago today that the 'growth scare' was at its peak. Now that the dust...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
Singapore’s Q3 GDP estimate could be revised down slightly: capital economics
* New zealand Dollar trades at $0.7856 in early asia-pacific trade
* Australian Dollar trades at $0.8610 in early asia-pacific trade
Germany's recovery will probably be too slow to power a eurozone revival: capital economics
* Imposing additional sanctions on Iran could be counterproductive amid talks - White House...
* Iran should be given more time to answer to concerns about nuclear program - White House...
* Bank of england's haldane - low UK government bond yields show "remarkable pattern", may tell US...
German economy likely expanded by a meager 0.1% in q3: capital economics
* Bank of england's haldane - debt levels and risk aversion will act as headwind to UK growth for...
* U.S. housing finance regulator leaves fannie Mae, Freddie Mac maximum loan limit at $417,000 for...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions