Cookies on the
find out more here.
Dollar strengthens as yields rise
Strong US economic dockets further fuelling the Dollar run and yields push as possibilities of a rate hike seems imminent. Currency segment Dollar index pushed to further heights over strong ADP payroll and PMI numbers. Dollar index currently trading above 96. Euro broke into fresh lows against the dollar and reached as low as 1.1060 in intra day trading. Pound failed to maintain its head above the support of 1.535 and broken sharply to 1.5263. Franc continued its weakness and moved further towards 0.965 Aussie and Kiwi failed to break above resistance. USD/CAD fell over BOC comments...
Services PMI across globe at a glance
Services PMI data released today suggest despite divergence, global growth is improving as a whole. Key highlights ...
New 12 months Low: EUR/CAD
New 12 months Low: EUR/USD
New 12 months High: USD/SGD
New 12 months Low: EUR/GBP
New 12 months High: USD/DKK
Commodities snapshot (energy)
Energy segment still continue to suffer over supply side issues and comments. Performance this week at a glance in...
Today Calendar Events
Commodities snapshot (precious & industrial)
Metals performance remains mixed this week as some are losing in the face of stronger dollar while other are trying to...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
Brazil Central Bank to increase SELIC rate by another 50bp: capital economics
Malaysian Central Bank looks set to keep policy rate on hold: capital economics
* White House says Obama to sign department of homeland security funding bill at 2:30 p.m. et...
Australia’s growth to slow to just 1.8% this year: capital economics
Bank of Canada to remain on hold at 0.75% for the remainder of the year: rabobank
* U.S. Crude futures up $1, extending gains after FED statement on beige book
* Beige book prepared by St. louis FED based on information collected on or before feb. 23
* Agricultural conditions worsened since the previous report due to weak farm income, persistent...
* Banking conditions were mostly positive across the districts-beige book
* Wage pressures remained moderate and limited largely to workers in skilled occupations-beige book
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions