Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Preview: what could surprise at December Federal Open Market Committee meeting?
On the dovish side: "Considerable time" is kept in the statement Yellen warns about global headwinds affecting the US outlook She sees downside risks to growth from lower oil prices due to the impact on energyrelated investment, and associated services Mention of a risk of secondround effects from lower oil prices/lower inflation on household/business inflation expectations In the statement, risks to the outlook are revised "to the downside" The appreciating US dollar becomes a red flag Current low wage growth is highlighted as an ongoing disappointment, despite the latest...
A fall in drilling application approvals suggests that US oil drilling is likely to decline sharply
Standard Chartered research notes: We think that activity in tight oil areas will be driven more by cash flow...
New 12 months High: GBP/PLN
New 12 months High: CHF/PLN
New 12 months High: USD/PLN
NetDania - EUR/USD gap to 1.23863
NetDania - GBP/USD gap to 1.56401
* 63 pct of Japan firms say Bank of Japan Oct easing has no effect on business, a quarter say...
Today Calendar Events
* 55 pct of Japan firms say economy at standstill, 31 pct say it is improving, 14 pct say it is in...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Assets of institutional money market mutual funds fall by $21.23 bln to $1.79 trln in latest...
* Retail money market mutual fund assets rise by $7.82 bln to $905.48 bln in latest week--ici
* Total money market mutual fund assets fall by $13.41 bln to $2.69 trln in latest week--ici
Au rates review: westpac
US rates review: westpac
* U.S. 10-year tips breakeven rate slips to 1.65 pct, 5-year breakeven rate at 1.18 pct in late...
* U.S. tips breakeven inflation rates fall with U.S. oil futures despite solid $16 bln tips...
* U.S. 5-year treasuries yield on track for biggest 2-day increase since march-reuters data
* U.S. 10-year treasuries yield on track for biggest 2-day rise since june-reuters data
* New zealand Dollar trades at $0.7739 in early asia-pacific trade
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions