Cookies on the
find out more here.
Commodity prices and macroeconomic factors to weigh on under-stressed latino FX space, likely to depreciate further
MXN should decouple from the rest of the region from Q1 assuming growth is strong enough to allow Banxico to tighten credibly alongside the Fed.ARS will almost certainly be devalued under the incoming Macri administration given Argentina's low reserve cover, but the move should be less than the forward given prospects for more a more constructive policy mix postKirchner.COP could appreciate from mid-2016 if our recent crude oil stance materializes, but CLP probably depreciates through Q4 as copper prices test $4000/tonne.BRL should continue to suffer from the 2015 cocktail of...
FxWirePro: offset aud's downside risk with CAD via zero cost combos- buy AUD/USD atm puts with rko...
The AUD/USD and USD/CAD belong to the commodity block and are sensitive to common factors like Fed policy, commodity...
New 12 months High: Gold, spot
New 12 months Low: EUR/JPY
New 12 months Low: NOK/JPY
New 3 months High: Silver, spot
New 12 months High: EUR/GBP
UK housing costliest ever, seems like bubble bursting
Housing Starts in the United Kingdom increased to 36530 in the third quarter of 2015 from 35960 in the second quarter...
Today Calendar Events
Yen rise is eroding positive effects of abe's stimulus policies; will the BOJ step in?
Risk appetite disappeared quickly yesterday evening after Yellen's testimony. The S&P500 future was 1.4% lower than...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Euro pares gains vs. Dollar after headline suggests OPEC ready to cooperate on production cuts
* Dollar pares losses vs. Yen after headline suggests OPEC ready to cooperate on production cuts,...
* U.S. stocks pare losses as energy shares spike; wsj reports United Arab Emirates energy minister...
* U.S. Crude pares losses in post-settlement trade after wsj headline quoting United Arab Emirates...
* French president Hollande says Russia must stop acting against civilians in Syria
* Brent Crude futures settle at $30.06/bbl, down 78 cents, 2.53 pctc
* South Africa's Rand reverses gains, slips 0.2 pct after president zuma state of the nation...
* Brent Crude falls below $30 a barrel, lowest since January
* U.S. Crude falls below $26.19 a barrel, lowest since may 2003
* U.S. FED's gross mortgage-backed securities sales total $0 billion from Feb 4-feb 10 - NY FED
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions