Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Fed will maintain the size of its balance sheet until after the first rate hike
Quotes from Capital Economics: Although the Fed opted to keep the language in the FOMC statement that there will be a "considerable time" between the end of the asset purchases in October and the first rate hike, we suspect that the 8-2 vote and the more hawkish interest rate projections will dominate the headlines.- As universally expected, the Fed cut its monthly asset purchases by an additional $10bn, to $15bn. Those purchases will be stopped completely at the next meeting in October. The accompanying statement was largely unchanged. The "considerable time" language was maintained as was...
US Fed pushes up rate projections
Similarly, the median projection for the fed funds rate at end-2016 increased to 2.85%, from 2.50% in June. In...
New 12 months High: GBP/JPY
New 1 month Low: EUR/GBP
New 12 months Low: EUR/USD
New 12 months High: USD/DKK
New 12 months High: USD/SEK
Daily outlook for EUR/GBP
Quotes from BofA Merrill Lynch: The EUR/GBP trend remains clearly lower, with a break of the 7-week channel support at...
Today Calendar Events
Daily outlook for GBP/USD
Quotes from BofA Merrill Lynch: We look for further gains into the 1.6392/1.6487 zone before renewed topping and a...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Japan auto lobby chairman says auto exports from Japan won't simply increase even if Yen weakens
* Japan auto lobby chairman: current foreign exchange level comfortable for auto industry but can't...
USD/JPY remains better bid, little official FX comment
* Vietnam's benchmark VN index opens up 0.05 pct at 625.95 points
USD/KRW in consolidation mode on Thursday just above 1040
* China's Yuan opens trade at 6.1439 per Dollar vs. last close 6.1401
* China Aug shanghai new home prices +1.5 pct y/y (july +4.1 pct)
* China Aug beijing new home prices +2.1 pct y/y (july +4.0 pct)
* China Aug China house prices yy* decrease to 0.5 % vs. prev 2.5 %
* China's Central Bank adviser: mini policy stimulus needs to continue given growth pressures in...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions