Cookies on the
find out more here.
EUR/USD 1 month ivs rise to highest since early December at around 11 pct, risk reversal favors Dollar again
As we saw in our recent risk reversal computation of EURUSD, we may see little upside movements but those rallies may lose momentum and holds stronger for next 1 month or so, certainly not in a long run.Please be noted that the delta risk reversal numbers are getting higher positive values but losing OTC volumes (thereby flashing at 0.3 for 1 week expiries).Gambles on implied volatility ahead for euro-dollar exchange rates surged to a 2-month high of 11 percent on Tuesday as traders put more money on the dollar, flipping most derivatives pricing in favour of a weaker euro over the...
Is it Yellen or zuma? - the pace of the ZAR rout likely to ease as investors eye on policy minutes...
Although the ZAR oscillated within a range of 15.7716.43/USD range from last week, it went into the weekend largely...
New 3 months High: EUR/USD
New 12 months High: USD/MXN
New 12 months High: EUR/GBP
NetDania - EUR/USD gap to 1.11965
New 12 months Low: USD/JPY
Crude seems to shrugs off Russian talks with OPEC – target $25 back in on action
Over the past couple of days, every now and then Russia has apparently raised the proposals for a 5% curtail in the...
Today Calendar Events
CNY devaluation fears adding pressure on EM currency pegs; will it trigger competitive devaluation?
China and Japan are the largest economies in Asia and currency movements in these countries are likely to have crucial...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
Asian markets in red, fail to erase previous losses
* Indonesia's rupiah rises 1 pct to 13,465/dollar, strongest since Nov 4
* Japan 03-month treasury discount bill auction lowest price 100.0275, average price 100.0333, bids...
* Sri Lanka Rupee opens steady at 143.95 Rupees per dlr
* U.S. republican presidential candidate chris christie says decision will depend on final results...
* India Central Bank says banks' cash balances 3.90 trln Rupees on Feb 5
* India Central Bank says Feb 9 refinance 20.83 bln Rupees
* Indian banks borrowed 10.00 bln Rupees via marginal standing facility on Feb 9 - RBI
* India government surplus cash balance with RBI for auction was 1.15 trln Rupees as on Feb 9 –...
* U.S. republican presidential candidate chris christie says will go home to new jersey to weigh...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions