Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium risks associated.
Data released so far:
- New Zealand: ANZ business confidence declines to 39.3 in November. Activity outlook declines to just 6.5 percent.
- United Kingdom: GFK consumer confidence declines to -12 in November.
- Australia: Third quarter private capital expenditure up 1 percent. Building permits up 0.9 percent, up 18.4 percent from a year ago. Private sector credit up 0.4 percent in October, up 5.3 percent from a year ago.
- China: NBS manufacturing PMI rose to 51.8 in November. Non-manufacturing PMI rose to 54.8 in November.
- Japan: Housing starts up 4.8 percent y/y in October.
- OPEC: OPEC and N-OPEC leaders to meet in Vienna to discuss the future of the production agreement.
- Switzerland: Third-quarter GDP report will be published at 6:45 GMT. FOF leading indicator will be updated at 8:00 GMT, followed by retail sales report at 8:15 GMT.
- Germany: Retail sales report for October will be released at 7:00 GMT. Unemployment report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Nationwide housing price report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- France: October producer price inflation report and flash consumer price inflation report will be released at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: Third-quarter GDP report will be released at 8:00 GMT. September current account balance will be updated at 9:00 GMT.
- Italy: Unemployment report will be released at 9:00 GMT. Consumer price inflation report will be released at 10:00 GMT. October producer price inflation report will be released at 11:00 GMT.
- Portugal: Third-quarter GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- Greece: September retail sales report and October producer price inflation report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: October unemployment report will be released at 10:00 GMT, along with flash consumer inflation report for November.
- United States: Personal income and spending report will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with weekly jobless claims report, and followed by November Chicago PMI at 14:45 GMT. EIA will release weekly inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Terms of trade index for the third quarter will be updated at 21:45 GMT.
- Japan: National and Tokyo inflation numbers will be updated at 23:30 GMT, along with unemployment report, capital and household spending report.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest