- EUR/GBP has shown a bounce off 200-DMA, is trading 0.31% higher at 0.8826 levels.
- Upside finds strong resistance at 20-DMA at 0.8875, bearish invalidation only on break above.
- Technicals studies are still bearish, RSI below 50 levels and Stochs are biased lower.
- Break below 200-DMA raises scope for test of channel base support at 0.8725.
- Violation at channel base could see further weakness, next bear target lies at 61.8% Fib retrace at 0.8682.
Support levels - 0.8795 (200-DMA), 0.8746 (Sept 27 low), 0.8733 (Nov 1 low), 0.8725 (channel base)
Resistance levels - 0.8855 (5-DMA), 0.8875 (20-DMA), 0.89
Call update: Our previous call (http://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-EUR-GBP-extends-break-below-089-handle-eyes-200-DMA-at-08792-sta) has hit TP1/2.
Recommendation: Book partial profits at lows, trail stop loss to 0.8875, hold for 0.8730/ 0.87/ 0.8685.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest