- GBP/AUD has hit 1.7908, levels unseen since July 2016, bias still bullish.
- The pair has pared some gains and is currently trading at 1.7780 levels.
- Price action extends 100W SMA break with a strong bullish bias, momentum studies are highly bullish.
- RSI on weekly charts shows strong momentum at 70 levels and is gaining traction.
- Bulls now eye 38.2% Fib retrace of 2.2372 to 1.5789 fall at 1.8304 ahead of 200W SMA at 1.8422.
- On the flipside, retrace below weekly 100-SMA could see weakness, scope then for test of 20-DMA at 1.7324.
Support levels - 1.7685 (5-DMA), 1.7574 (1H 200-SMA), 1.7503 (100W SMA)
Resistance levels - 1.79, 1.8304 (38.2% Fib retrace of 2.2372 to 1.5789 fall), 1.8422 (200W SMA)
Call Update: Our previous call (http://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-GBP-AUD-breaks-100W-MA-at-17501-bias-higher-stay-long-1031409) has hit all targets.
Recommendation: Book partial profits, trail stop loss to 1.76, hold for 1.80/ 1.83/ 1.8420.
FxWirePro Currency Strength Index: FxWirePro's Hourly GBP Spot Index was at 64.234 (Neutral), while Hourly AUD Spot Index was at -41.4869 (Neutral) at 1000 GMT. For more details on FxWirePro's Currency Strength Index, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/currencyindex.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest