- USD/CNY is currently trading around 6.6146 marks.
- It made intraday high at 6.6173 and low at 6.6099 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key resistance at 6.6210 mark.
- A sustained close above 6.6136 marks will test key resistances at 6.6210, 6.6326, 6.6405, 6.6464, 6.6510, 6.6615, 6.6673, 6.6735 and 6.6964 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 6.6136 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 6.6055, 6.5839, 6.5710, 6.5635, 6.5456 and 6.5371 marks respectively.
- PBOC sets yuan mid-point at 6.6105/ dlr vs last close 6.6206.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take long position on USD/CNY only above 6.6210, stop loss 6.6055 and target of 6.6326.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest