Not many economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: TD securities inflation up 0.2 percent in November, up 2.7 percent from a year ago. ANZ job advertisements up 1.5 percent in October. Company gross profits down 0.2 percent in the third quarter.
- Japan: Consumer confidence report for November will be published at 5:00 GMT.
- Spain: October unemployment change report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Construction PMI report for November will be published at 9:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Sentix investor confidence for December will be published at 9:30 GMT, followed by October producer price inflation report.
- Greece: Third-quarter GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: ISM New York index will be published at 14:45 GMT, followed by Factory orders at 15:00 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 22:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest