- USD/CNY is currently trading around 6.6140 marks.
- It made intraday high at 6.6197 and low at 6.6131 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 6.6210 mark.
- A sustained close above 6.6210 marks will test key resistances at 6.6326, 6.6405, 6.6464, 6.6510, 6.6615, 6.6673, 6.6735 and 6.6964 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 6.6184 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 6.6055, 6.5839, 6.5710, 6.5635, 6.5456 and 6.5371 marks respectively.
- PBOC sets yuan mid-point at 6.6113/ dlr vs last close 6.6166.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
- China Nov 2017 Caixin services PMI increase to 51.9 vs previous 51.2.
We prefer to take short position on USD/CNY around 6.6170, stop loss 6.6210 and target of 6.6055/6.5710.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest