Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Third-quarter GDP up 0.6 percent, up 2.8 percent from a year ago.
- Germany: October factory orders report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: Consumer price inflation report for November will be released at 8:15 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB will hold its non-monetary policy meeting today.
- United Kingdom: Markit services PMI report will be released at 9:30 GMT. ECB’s Mersch is set for a speech at 10:30 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 12:00 GMT. ADP employment report will be released at 13:15 GMT, followed by unit labor costs and non-farm productivity report at 13:30 GMT. TIPP economic optimism report will be released at 15:00 GMT. EIA will release its weekly oil market report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: Labor productivity report will be released at 13:30 GMT. BoC will announce interest rate decision at 15:00 GMT.
- Australia: AiG performance of construction index will be released at 22:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest