Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: October trade balance came at $105 million.
- Japan: Leading economic index and coincident index will be updated at 5:00 GMT. Third quarter GDP data will be released at 23:50 GMT, along with October trade balance report.
- Switzerland: November unemployment report will be published at 6:45 GMT. SNB will release Forex reserve details at 7:00 GMT.
- Germany: industrial production report for October will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- France: October trade balance report will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- Greece: September unemployment report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Third-quarter GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT. ECB President Draghi is set for a speech at 16:00 GMT.
- United States: Challenger jobs report will be released at 12:30 GMT, followed by weekly jobless claims report at 13:30 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: October building permits report will be released at 13:30 GMT, followed by the release of November IVEY PMI report at 15:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: Third quarter manufacturing sales report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Auctions: Spain will auction 5-year and 10-year bond today. The UK will auction 30-year bond and France will auction 10-year bond.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest