- AUDNZD is extending downside after failure to hold break above 20-DMA, bias lower.
- The pair is extending downside for 3rd consecutive session, is currently trading at 1.0676 levels, down 0.17% on the day.
- Technical indicators on intraday charts have turned bearish. We see scope for further weakness on break below channel base.
- Price action has broken below 1H 200-SMA support raising scope for further weakness.
- Upside now capped below 1.0764 (21-EMA). Decisive break above could see test of 200-DMA.
- Violation at 200-DMA could take the pair higher.
Support levels - 1.0654 (Feb 22 low), 1.0630 (channel base), 1.06
Resistance levels - 1.0747 (20-DMA), 1.0764 (21-EMA), 1.0847 (200-DMA)
Call update: Our previous call (https://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-AUD-NZD-fails-to-hold-break-above-20-DMA-good-to-go-short-below-10732-1176859) has hit TP1.
Recommendation: Bias lower, stay short.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest