Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- United Kingdom: BRC like for like retail sales up 0.6 percent y/y in February.
- Australia: Fourth quarter trade balance came at -$14 billion. Retail sales rose 0.1 percent in January.
- Australia: RBA will announce interest rate decision at 3:30 GMT. RBA governor Phillip Lowe is set for a speech at 21:30 GMT. AiG performance of construction index will be updated at 22:30 GMT.
- Switzerland: Consumer price inflation report will be released at 8:15 GMT.
- United States: Fed’s Dudley is set for a speech at 12:30 GMT, followed by Factory orders report at 15:00 GMT. FOMC member Brainerd is set for a speech at 22:30 GMT.
- Canada: IVEY PMI report will be released at 15:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: MPC member Haldane is set for a speech at 18:15 GMT.
- New Zealand: Global dairy auction is scheduled today.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest