- NZD/USD hovers around stiff resistance at 0.7255, break above could see further upside.
- 0.7255 is major trendline resistance on 4H charts and technical indicators on the 4H charts have turned bullish.
- RSI is sharply higher and above 50 levels which indicates strength in the up-move.
- Further, stochs are biased higher and MACD supports uptrend and we see +ve DMI crossover.
- Upside finds immediate resistance at 4H 50-SMA at 0.7263, breakout to see test of 0.7341 (61.8% Fibo).
- On the flipside, rejection at major trendline could see weakness till 0.7179 (110-EMA). Violation at 110-EMA could see major weakness.
Support levels - 0.7236 (5-DMA), 0.7179 (110-EMA), 0.71
Resistance levels - 0.7255 (trendline), 0.7263 (4H 50-SMA), 0.73, 0.7341 (61.8% Fib retrace of 0.7437 to 0.7186 fall)
Recommendation: Good to go long above 0.7263, SL: 0.7230, TP: 0.73/ 0.7340
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest