- NZD/USD has failed to extend break above 0.73 handle, slips lower from highs of 0.7310 to close at 0.7291.
- The pair is currently trading at 0.7282 levels, down 0.12% on the day.
- Price hovers around 20-DMA resistance at 0.7293, decisive break above could see further upside.
- The pair has broken major trendline resistance at 0.7255 on 4H charts, break above 0.73 could see more gains.
- On the daily charts, RSI is holding above 50 levels and Stochs are showing a rollover from near oversold levels.
- Upside finds immediate resistance at 0.7435 (trendline) ahead of 0.7558 (July 27 high).
- On the flipside, rejection at 20-DMA could see weakness till 0.7234 (55-EMA). Violation at 110-EMA could see major weakness.
Support levels - 0.7258 (5-DMA), 0.7234 (55-EMA), 0.72
Resistance levels - 0.73, 0.7341 (61.8% Fib retrace of 0.7437 to 0.7186 fall), 0.74
Call update: Our previous call (https://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-NZD-USD-finds-stiff-resistance-at-07255-good-to-go-long-above-07265-1185213) has hit TP1.
Recommendation: Watch out for decisive break above 0.73 for further upside.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest