Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Fourth quarter GDP grew by 0.4 percent, up 2.4 percent from a year ago.
- Japan: Leading economic index and coincident index will be updated at 5:00 GMT.
- France: January trade balance report will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- China: China might announce FX reserves details at 8:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: FX reserve details will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report will be released at 8:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Fourth quarter GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be published at 12:00 GMT, followed by ADP employment report at 13:15 GMT. FOMC member Bostic is set for a speech at 13:0 GMT and Dudley at 13:20 GMT. January trade balance report will be released at 13:30 GMT. EIA will release crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: February Housing starts report will be released at 13:15 GMT, followed by January trade balance report at 13:30 GMT. BoC will announce interest rate decision at 15:00 GMT.
- Japan: Fourth quarter GDP report will be published at 23:50 GMT, along with January trade balance report.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest