Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: January trade balance came at $1.055 billion.
- China: February trade balance came at $33.74 billion. Exports rose 44.5 percent y/y and imports rose by 6.3 percent y/y.
- United Kingdom: RICs house price balance dropped to zero in February.
- Japan: Eco Watchers’ survey report will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: February unemployment report will be published at 6:45 GMT.
- Germany: Factory orders report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Greece: December unemployment report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: Challenger jobs report will be released at 12:30 GMT, followed by weekly jobless claims report at 13:30 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB will announce interest rate decision at 12:45 GMT, followed by a press conference at 13:30 GMT.
- Canada: February Housing starts report will be released at 13:15 GMT, followed by January house price report at 13:30 GMT. BoC governor Poloz is set for a speech at 16:00 GMT, and member Lane at 20:35 GMT.
- New Zealand: Electronic card retail sales report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Japan: Household spending reports will be released at 23:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest