- EUR/CHF closed above daily cloud on Wednesday's trade, bias still higher.
- The pair is consolidating cloud breakout and is currently trading in a narrow range, down 0.06% on the day.
- The pair has broken above weekly 5-SMA at 1.1545 and is trading above 110-EMA at 1.1562.
- Technical analysis are bullish. RSI is biased higher and shows strength above 50 levels. Momentum studies are bullish.
- We see +ve DMI crossover on -ve DMI and MACD is showing bullish crossover on signal line.
- Breakout above daily cloud raises scope for test of 1.1833 (Jan 15 high).
- On the flipside, immediate support is seen at 5-DMA at 1.1603. Retrace below 110-EMA invalidates bullish bias.
Support levels - 1.1644 (5-DMA), 1.1605 (55-EMA), 1.1566 (110-EMA)
Resistance levels - 1.1737 (Dec 1 high), 1.18, 1.1833 (Jan 15 high)
Call update: Our previous call (https://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-EUR-CHF-Trade-Idea-1185007) has hit all targets.
Recommendation: Book full profits. We expect some volatility into ECB.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest