- AUD/NZD bounces off strong trendline support with hammer formation.
- Price action currently hovers around 20-DMA, decisive break above could see further upside.
- Technical indicators are turning slightly bullish. Stochs are biased higher and 5-DMA is turning.
- Breakout above 20-DMA raises scope for test of 200-DMA at 1.0852. Breach at 200-DMA could accentuate gains.
- On the flipside, the pair finds strong trendline support at 1.0665, break below will see further weakness.
Support levels - 1.0734 (5-DMA), 1.0665 (trendline), 1.0654 (Feb 22 low), 1.0630 (channel base), 1.06
Resistance levels - 1.0737 (20-DMA), 1.08, 1.0852 (200-DMA)
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest