- EUR/CAD hits fresh 8-1/2 year highs at 1.6122 before paring some gains.
- The pair is currently hovering around 1.60 handle, finds strong support at 1.5970 (converged trendline and 5-DMA).
- The pair trades with a major bullish bias and momentum studies are also bullish.
- Price action holds above major moving averages and RSI is nicely converging with price action.
- MACD is above zero and biased higher which supports uptrend in the pair.
- We see scope for test of channel top at 1.6835 and we see bullish invalidation on decisive break below 200-DMA.
- Focus now on ECB policy meet for further impetus.
Support levels - 1.5970 (5-DMA), 1.5680 (20-DMA), 1.5398 (50-DMA)
Resistance levels - 1.61, 1.6122 (Mar 7 high), 1.6326 (July 2009 high), 1.6835 (channel top)
Call update: Our previous call (https://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-EUR-CAD-breaks-channel-top-at-157-eyes-161-levels-stay-long-1185177) has hit TP1.
Recommendation: Bias higher, stay long.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest