Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Labor cash earnings up 0.7 percent y/y in January. Bank of Japan (BoJ) kept monetary policy unchanged at today’s meeting.
- China: CPI inflation rose to 2.9 percent y/y in February. Producer price inflation declines to 3.7 percent y/y.
- United Kingdom: RICs house price balance dropped to zero in February.
- Japan: Machine tool orders report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- Germany: Factory orders report will be released at 7:00 GMT. Industrial production report will be released at 7:00 GMT, along with January trade balance report.
- France: January industrial output and budget reports will be released at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: Industrial output report for the month of January will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Italy: Producer price inflation report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: January industrial and manufacturing production report will be released at 9:30 GMT, along with trade balance report and consumer inflation expectations report. NIESR will release GDP estimate at 13:00 GMT.
- Greece: Consumer price inflation report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: NFP employment report will be released at 13:30 GMT. Fed’s Rosengren is set for a speech at 17:45 GMT, along with Evans.
- Canada: Unemployment report will be released at 13:30 GMT/
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest