- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,304 mark.
- Pair made intraday high at 1,305 and low at 1,303 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1,298 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,304 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 1,315, 1,327, 1,338, 1,358 and 1,380 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,304 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,298, 1,282, 1,277, 1,267, 1,258, 1,246 and 1,234 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- Seoul shares open up 0.13 pct.
- Korea, South Aug 2018 unemployment rate increase to 4.2 % vs previous 3.8 %.
- South Korea's Aug unemployed +134,000 yr/yr vs +81,000 yr/yr in July.
- South Korea's Aug employed +3,000 yr/yr vs +5,000 yr/yr in July.
We prefer to take long position on EUR/KRW around 1,304, stop loss at 1,297 and target of 1,315/1,327.
© FxWire Pro 2018. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.