- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3768 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3769 and low at 1.3752 levels.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.3752 marks.
- A daily close above 1.3752 will test key resistances at 1.3820, 1.3854 and 1.3905 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below 1.3752 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 1.3690/1.3652/1.3607/1.3570/1.3510/1.3450 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- Singapore will release retail sales data at 0500 GMT.
We prefer to take short position on USD/SGD only below 1.3752, stop loss at 1.3820 and target of 1.3690.