Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Consumer inflation expectation unchanged at 4 percent in October.
- France: CPI inflation report will be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Spain: HICP inflation report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BoE will release credit conditions survey at 8:30 GMT. Governor Mark Carney’s speech would follow.
- United States: Weekly jobless claims report will be released at 12:30 GMT, along with the September CPI inflation report. EIA will release natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT, and oil inventory report at 15:00 GMT.
- Canada: New house price report will be published at 12:30 GMT.