Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Labor cash earnings up 1.5 percent y/y in October.
- OPEC: OPEC and non-OPEC countries to hold a meeting in Vienna to discuss supply cuts.
- Germany: Industrial production report will be published at 7:00 GMT. CDU will vote to choose its new leader as Merkel steps down.
- France: Trade balance report will be released at 7:45 GMT, along with October industrial output report at 8:00 GMT.
- China: Forex reserve details will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report will be published at 8:30 GMT, followed by consumer inflation expectations at 9:30 GMT.
- Italy: Retail sales report will be published at 9:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Q3 GDP report will be published at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: NFP report will be published at 13:30 GMT, followed by the release of Michigan consumer sentiment report 15:00 GMT. EIA will publish its natural gas inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: November unemployment report will be published at 13:30 GMT.