Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Retail sales up 0.4 percent in November.
- Japan: Eco-watchers’ survey outlook index declined 2.7 points to 48.5 in December, and current condition index declined 3 points to 48.
- Spain: November industrial output report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Italy: November Industrial report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Manufacturing and industrial production report will be released at 9:30 GMT, along with November GDP report, and trade balance.
- United States: CPI inflation report will be released at 13:30 GMT.