Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Labor cash earnings up 1.8 percent y/y.
- Japan: Eco-watchers’ survey report will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- France: non-farm payrolls report will be released at 6:30 GMT, followed by the December industrial output report at 7:45 GMT.
- Switzerland: January unemployment report will be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Germany: December trade balance report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Italy: Italy industrial output report will be published at 9:00 GMT.
- Canada: Unemployment report will be published at 13:30 GMT.