Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: February house price index up 10.4 percent. Foreign Direct investments grew 5.5 percent in February.
- Japan: Bank of Japan (BoJ) kept monetary policy unchanged at -10 bps.
- Germany: Wholesale inflation report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Italy: Industrial sales and orders report will be released at 9:00 GMT, followed by the February CPI inflation report 10:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: February CPI inflation report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: New York empire state manufacturing report will be released at 12:30 GMT, followed by industrial production report at 13:15 GMT. The JOLTS jobs report will be released at 14:00 GMT, along with Michigan consumer sentiment report.