Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: House price index rose to 10.6 percent y/y growth in March, up from 10.4 percent in February.
- United Kingdom: ILO unemployment report due at 8:30 GMT.
- Germany: ZEW survey report to be published at 9:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Construction orders and Zew survey report due at 9:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: Global dairy auction is scheduled today. Q1 CPI inflation report due at 22:45 GMT.
- Canada: Manufacturing sales report due at 12:30 GMT.
- United States: March Industrial production report will be released at 13:15 GMT, followed by NAHB housing market report.
- Japan: March trade balance report will be released at 23:50 GMT.