Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
- Germany: March trade balance report due at 6:00 GMT.
- France: March industrial output and non-farm payrolls report to be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Italy: April industrial output numbers will be released at 8:00 GMT, followed by March retail sales at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Q1 flash GDP report will be released at 8:30 GMT, along with March trade balance and industrial production report.
- United States: CPI inflation report due at 12:30 GMT. Fed’s Brainard set for a speech at 12:30 GMT, and Bostic at 13:00 GMT.
- Canada: April unemployment report to be released at 12:30 GMT, along with March building permits report.