Few economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Home loans declined by 2.5 percent in March and investment lending for homes down 2.7 percent.
- Japan: Coincident and leading economic index to be updated at 5:00 GMT. Trade balance report due at 23:50 GMT.
- United States: Fed’s Rosengren and Clarida set for a speech at 13:10 GMT.
- Canada: BoC’s Lane set for a speech at 21:30 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 15:30 GMT.