Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: National Australia Bank’s business confidence index improved to 0 in April from -1 in March but the business condition index declined from 7 to 3.
- Japan: Eco-Watchers’ survey report will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- Germany: CPI and WPI inflation reports due at 6:00 GMT, followed by ZEW economic survey report at 9:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: Producer and import price inflation due at 6:30 GMT.
- Spain: HICP inflation report due at 7:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Industrial production report and ZEW economic survey reports due at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: Fed’s Williams set for a speech at 7:15 GMT, and Esther George at 16:45 GMT. NFIB business optimism report due at 10:00 GMT, followed by terms of trade report at 12:30 GMT.