Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Japan: Industrial production grew 2.2 percent m/m in May, but still down 2.1 percent from a year ago.
- Germany: Wholesale price inflation report due at 6:00 GMT.
- China: M2 money supply and loan statistics will be released at 7:00 GMT, along with June trade balance.
- Spain: HICP inflation report due at 7:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BOE policy member Vlieghe’s speech at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Industrial production report for the month of May to be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: PPI Inflation report to be released at 12:30 GMT.
- Canada: New House price report to be released at 14:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Business PMI report due at 22:30 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT, and a 30-year bond at 17:00 GMT.