- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 14.65 levels.
- It made intraday high at 14.66 and low at 14.60 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 14.90 mark.
- A daily close above 14.64 will take the parity higher towards key resistances around 14.90, 15.02, 15.22, 15.40, 15.70, 15.92 and 16.10 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 14.64 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 14.57, 14.22 and 14.05 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart. Current downside movement is short term trend correction only.
We prefer to take short position on USD/ZAR around 14.65, stop loss at 14.80 and target of 14.57/14.22//14.05.