- EUR/SEK is currently trading around 9.4513 levels.
- It made intraday high at 9.4598 and low at 9.4427 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral for the moment.
- A sustained break above 9.4566 tests key resistances at 9.4682 (high of February 08, 2016), 9.4769 and 9.4942 marks.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 9.4566 will tests key supports at 9.4424, 9.4366 and 9.4090 marks respectively.
- Sweden will release CPI, core CPI data at 0830 GMT.
We prefer to take long position in EUR/SEK around 9.4470, stop loss 9.4350 and target 9.48.