Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today but all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Nikkei manufacturing PMI improved to 52.6 in September.
- Japan: Leading economic index and coincident index will be updated at 5:00 GMT.BoJ governor Kuroda is scheduled to speak at 5:35 GMT.
- Germany: IFO sentiment reports will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Financial Policy Committee will publish the report at 9:30 GMT.
- United States: Chicago Fed national activity index will be published at 12:30 GMT. Fed’ Dudley is scheduled to speak at 13:30 GMT. Dallas Fed manufacturing index will be updated at 14:00 GMT. Fed’s Evans is scheduled to speak at 17:40 GMT. FOMC member Kashkari is scheduled to speak at 22:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Draghi’s speech scheduled at 14:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: August trade balance report will be published at 21:45 GMT.
- Japan: Corporate service price data will be updated at 23:50 GMT. BoJ will release minutes at 23:50 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest