- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3651 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3658 and low at 1.3608 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.3572 mark.
- A daily close above 1.3615 will test key resistances at 1.3672, 1.3788, 1.3822, 1.3949, 1.4046, 1.4095, 1.4128, 1.4219 and 1.4310 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below 1.3615 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 1.3572/1.3542/1.3502/1.3460/1.3401/1.3346/1.3217/1.3164/1.3005 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart. Current upside movement is short term trend correction only.
We prefer to take long position in USD/SGD around 1.3640, stop loss 1.3572 and target of 1.3724/1.3788.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest