Not many economic data and events scheduled for today but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: HIA new home sales up 9.1 percent m/m in August. Building permits up 0.4 percent in August, down 15.5 percent from a year ago. RBA kept monetary policy unchanged.
- Japan: Consumer confidence report for September will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- Spain: unemployment change report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Italy: Debt/GDP number will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Markit construction PMI report for September will be published at 8:30 GMT. BRC shop price report will be released at 23:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Producer price inflation report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: ISM NY index will be updated at 13:45 GMT. FOMC member Powell will speak at 12:30 GMT.
- Australia: AiG performance of services report will be released at 22:30 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest