- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3595 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3622 and low at 1.3585 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1.3662 mark.
- A daily close above 1.3619 will test key resistances at 1.3662, 1.3788, 1.3822, 1.3949, 1.4046, 1.4095, 1.4128, 1.4219 and 1.4310 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below 1.3619 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 1.3542/1.3502/1.3460/1.3401/1.3346/1.3217/1.3164/1.3005 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take short position in USD/SGD around 1.3600, stop loss 1.3662 and target of 1.3542.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest