Not many economic data and events scheduled for today but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Trade balance for August came at 989 million with exports growing 1 percent and imports flat.
- Switzerland: Consumer price inflation numbers will be released at 7:15 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB’s Praet is scheduled to speak at 8:30 GMT and Coeure at 12:15 GMT.
- Greece: July unemployment report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: August trade balance report will be released at 12:30 GMT., along with weekly jobless claims report. FOMC member Powell is scheduled to speak at 13:10 GMT, Williams at 13:15 GMT, Harker at 14:00 GMT, and George at 20:30 GMT. Factory orders for August will be released at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- United Kingdom: MPC member Haldane is scheduled to speak at 17:30 GMT.
- Auction: Spain will auction 5-year bond today and France will auction 10-year bond.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest