Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Labor cash earnings up 0.9 percent y/y in August. Leading economic index improves to 106.9 in August, Coincident index improves to 117.6
- Germany: August Factory orders report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- France: August budget report and trade balance report will be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Spain: August Industrial output report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: SNB forex reserve details will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report will be released at 7:30 GMT.
- Italy: August retail sales report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United States: NFP report will be released at 12:30 GMT. Fed’s William Dudley will speak at 16:15 GMT. FOMC member Robert Kaplan will speak at 16:45 GMT and Bullard at 17:00 GMT. August consumer credit report will be released at 19:00 GMT.
- Canada: Unemployment report will be published at 12:30 GMT, followed by September IVEY PMI report at 14:00 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest