Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: HIA new home sales down 6.1 percent in September. Private sector credit grew 0.3 percent in September, up 5.4 percent from a year ago.
- United Kingdom: GFK consumer confidence came at -10 for October.
- China: NBS manufacturing PMI declines to 51.6 in October. Services PMI declines to 54.3
- Japan: Bank of Japan (BoJ) kept monetary policy unchanged at today’s meeting.
- Japan: Housing starts and construction report will be released at 5:00 GMT. BoJ governor Kuroda will hold a press conference at 6:30 GMT.
- France: Third-quarter GDP report will be published at 6:30 GMT, followed by producer and consumer price inflation report at 7:45 GMT.
- Italy: September unemployment report will be released at 9:00 GMT, followed by consumer price inflation report for October at 10:00 GMT. Producer price inflation will follow at 11:00 GMT.
- Spain: August current account balance will be updated at 9:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Third quarter flash GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT, along with consumer price inflation numbers.
- United States: Third quarter employment cost index will be published at 12:30 GMT, followed by S&P Case Shiller house price report at 13:00 GMT, and Chicago PMI report at 13:45 GMT.
- Canada: Industrial product price and raw material price indices will be updated at 12:30 GMT, along with the release of August GDP report. BoC Governor Poloz is scheduled to speak at 19:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Third quarter unemployment report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Australia: Aig manufacturing performance report will be released at 22:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest