Not many economic data and events scheduled for today but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- United Kingdom: BRC shop price index is down -0.1 percent y/y in October.
- China: Caixin manufacturing PMI came at 51 for October.
- Japan: Nikkei manufacturing PMI rose to 52.8 in October.
- United Kingdom: Nationwide house price report will be released at 7:00 GMT. Markit manufacturing PMI report will be released at 9:30 GMT. MPC member Cunliffe is set to speak at 10:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: SVME PMI report will be released at 8:30 GMT. SNB member Zurbrugg is set for a speech at 17:15 GMT.
- Greece: Markit manufacturing PMI for October will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be published at 11:00 GMT, followed by ADP employment report at 12:15 GMT and ISM manufacturing PMI report at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release crude oil inventory report at 14:30 GMT. FOMC will announce monetary policy decision at 18:00 GMT.
- Canada: Markit manufacturing PMI report for October will be released at 13:30 GMT. BoC governor Poloz is set for a speech at 20:15 GMT.
- Japan: BoJ will publish monetary base data at 23:50 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest