Not many economic data and events scheduled for today but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: No growth in retail sales for September.
- China: Caixin services PMI grew to 51.2 in October.
- Spain: Unemployment change report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Markit services PMI for October will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- United States: NFP payroll report will be released at 12:30 GMT, along with trade balance report for September. Markit services PMI report will be released at 14:45 GMT, followed by ISM non-manufacturing PMI and Factory orders report at 15:00 GMT.
- Canada: Unemployment report will be released at 12:30 GMT, along with September trade balance.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest