Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today but all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Labor cash earnings up 0.9 percent y/y in September.
- United Kingdom: BRC like for like retail sales down 1 percent in October.
- Australia: RBA kept monetary policy unchanged.
- Germany: Industrial production for September will be reported at 7:00 GMT.
- France: September budget details will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- Switzerland: September Forex reserve details will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price index for October will be reported at 8:30 GMT. NIESR will release GDP estimate at 15:00 GMT.
- Italy: Retail sales report for September will be reported at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: JOLTS jobs report for September will be reported at 15:00 GMT, along with TIPP economic optimism. Consumer credit report will be published at 20:00 GMT.
- Canada: BoC governor Poloz is scheduled to speak at 17:55 GMT.
- New Zealand: Global dairy auction is scheduled today.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest