- AUD/CAD is trading a narrow range on the day, intraday bias lower.
- Canada Ivey Purchasing Managers Index s.a registered at 63.8 above expectations (60.2) in October, but below previous month's 68.6.
- Aussie largely unchanged after RBA kept interest rate unchanged at 1.5%, and the policy statement was interpreted as neutral.
- The pair finds stiff resistance at 0.9810, we see upside only on decisive break above.
- Technical studies are bearish, we see scope for further downside.
- Price action fails to hold break above 100-DMA and Triangle top. Breaks below 20 and 50 DMA and dips below daily cloud.
- RSI and Stochs biased lower and MACD shows bearish crossover on signal line
Support levels - 0.9735 (July 12 low), 0.97 (Sept 27 low), 0.9680 (trendline)
Resistance levels - 0.9806 (50-DMA), 0.9810 (5-DMA), 0.9822 (20-DMA), 0.9833 (23.6% Fib retracement of 1.0345 to 0.9675 fall)
Previous call: http://www.econotimes.com/FxWirePro-AUD-CAD-Trade-Idea-989807
Recommendation: Bias lower, stay short.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest