- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3635 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3650 and low at 1.3627 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key resistance at 1.3652 mark.
- A daily close above 1.3652 will test key resistances at 1.3715, 1.3768, 1.3822, 1.3949, 1.4046, 1.4095, 1.4128, 1.4219 and 1.4310 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below 1.3652 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 1.3610/1.3570/1.3510/1.3492/1.3460/1.3418/1.3346/1.3217/1.3164/1.3005 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take long position on USD/SGD only above 1.3652, stop loss at 1.3587 and target of 1.3715/1.3768.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest