Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- United Kingdom: RICS house price balance up 1 percent in October.
- Australia: Investment lending for homes down 6.2 percent in September. Home loans down 2.3 percent.
- China: Consumer price inflation up 1.9 percent y/y in October. Producer price inflation is up 6.9 percent y/y.
- Japan: Eco Watchers’ survey report will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: Unemployment report for October will be released at 6:45 GMT. SNB chairman Jordon is set for a speech at 16:30 GMT.
- Germany: September trade balance report will be released at 7:00 GMT. Bundesbank President Weidmann is set for a speech at 18:00 GMT.
- Greece: Industrial production, CPI inflation, and unemployment report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: European Commission will release economic growth forecast at 10:00 GMT. ECB Vice President Vitor Constancio to speak at 13:45 GMT, and member Sabine Lautenschläger at 18:20 GMT.
- Portugal: September trade balance and Q3 unemployment report will be released at 11:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: NIESR will release GDP estimate at 13:00 GMT.
- United States: Weekly jobless claims report will be released at 13:30 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Electronic card retail sales report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Canada: New house price index will be updated at 13:30 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest