- USD/THB is currently trading around 33.08 marks.
- It made intraday high at 33.10 and low at 33.08 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds immediate resistance at 33.22 mark.
- A daily close below 33.10 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 33.03, 32.94, 32.85, 32.77 and 32.54 marks respectively.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen at 33.22, 33.38, 33.46, 33.52, 33.77, 33.94, 34.10, 34.23, 34.34, 34.48, 34.55, 34.67 and 34.74 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take short position in USD/THB around 33.10, stop loss at 33.22 and target of 33.03/32.85.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest