Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
- Germany: Import price inflation report will be released at 7:00 GMT, along with GFK consumer confidence report.
- United Kingdom: Bank of England (BoE) will announce the results of stress test at 7:00 GMT, along with financial stability report. Nationwide housing price report for November will be published at 7:00 GMT.
- France: November consumer confidence report will be released at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: October retail sales report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: M3 money supply and private loans data will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United States: October wholesale inventories data will be updated at 13:30 GMT. October goods trade balance report will be published at 13:30 GMT. S&P/Case-Shiller home price report will be released at 14:00 GMT. FOMC member Powell and William Dudley are set for speeches at 14:15 GMT. FOMC member Harker is set for a speech at 15:15 GMT. Richmond Fed will release manufacturing business survey report at 15:00 GMT. Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin is set to speak at 20:00 GMT.
- Canada: BoC will release Financial System Review at 15:30 GMT. BoC governor Poloz is set for a speech at 16:15 GMT.
- New Zealand: RBNZ financial stability report at 20:00 GMT.
- Japan: October retail trade report will be released at 23:50 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 16:30 GMT and 7-year note at 18:00 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest