- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3462 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3465 and low at 1.3452 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 1.3432 mark.
- A daily close above 1.3466 will test key resistances at 1.3490, 1.3550, 1.3602, 1.3652, 1.3715, 1.3768, 1.3822, 1.3949, 1.4046, 1.4095, 1.4128, 1.4219 and 1.4310 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below 1.3452 will drag the parity down towards key support at 1.3432/1.3396/1.3346/1.3217/1.3164/1.3005 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads down and confirms the bearish trend in a daily chart. Current upside movement is short term trend correction only.
Positioning is inconclusive at this point, with prices offering no clear cut signal to initiate a long or short trade. We will continue to remain on sidelines for the time being.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest