Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium risks associated.
Data released so far:
- United Kingdom: BRC shop price down 0.1 percent y/y in November.
- Switzerland: UBS consumption indicator will be updated at 7:00 GMT.
- France: Third-quarter GDP numbers will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: HICP inflation report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Portugal: Consumer and business confidence report will be released at 9:30 GMT. Third quarter GDP numbers will be released at 11:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: M4 money supply details will be released at 9:30 GMT, along with consumer credit and mortgage approvals data.
- Eurozone: Sentiment reports will be published at 10:00 GMT.
- Germany: HICP inflation report will be released at 13:00 GMT. Bundesbank president Weidmann is set to speak at 17:00 GMT.
- United States: Third-quarter GDP data will be released at 13:30 GMT. Fed’s William Dudley is scheduled to speak at 13:30 GMT. Pending home sales report will be released at 15:00 GMT. Fed’s Yellen is set to testify at 15:00 GMT. EIA will release crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Building permits for October will be released at 21:45 GMT.
- Japan: Industrial production report will be released at 23:50 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest